Shaping of Hips, thighs, buttocks and arms
- Firm and shape your curves
- Boost circulation
- Sculp, tone and improve appearance of sagging skin
- Experience possible centimetre loss
- Breakdown of localised fat cells
- Unique Vitamin E micro-beads help to nourish, protect and make your skin feel silky-soft
- Green Rooibos extract.
Are there different types of fat?
Yes there are two main types of fat:
- Subcutaneous fat i.e. fat directly underneath the skin which may cause dimpling and cellulite.
- Visceral fat on the other hand is located in the abdomen and surrounding vital organs. It is linked to everything from bad cholesterol and hypertension to diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
What is lipolysis?
It is the dissolving of fat pockets under the skin without surgery.
What is an adipocyte?
Adipose tissue is a specialised connective tissue that functions as a major storage site for fat.
What is the function of adipose (fat) tissue?
Creates insulating layer to reduce heat loss, protects vital organs, energy storage for future usage.